Live Oak Live Oak Quercus virginiana A Live Oak is considered a medium size tree because of its height, however; this tree will take a large area to grow because of its canopy. The canopy of a Live...
Crape Myrtle Crapemyrtle Lagerstroemia indica Yes, Crape Myrtles come in sizes from 2 foot to 25 foot. For a recommendation in the tree section of this website, the discussion will embrace the...
ChittamwoodChittamwood Sideroxlyon langinosum This tree is commonly known as gum bumelia, woolly bumelia or woolly buckthorn. Grows in full sun, semi-evergreen. Mature size 60’x40’. This thorny tree...
Chinkapin OakChinkapin Oak - Quercus muehlenbergii The Chinkapin or Chinquapin, is a fair sized deciduous oak in the white oak group. At maturity this tree will reach 70 feet with a 30 foot canopy....
Bigtooth Maple Bigtooth maple Acer grandidentatum The Bigtooth maple is native of the Edwards Plateau and the Parker County area. This is an interesting small to medium tree. It can grow up to 50...
Best of Parker Country
- Witches’ Broom in My Tree
- The Fluffy Balls On My Oak Tree Harmful?
- Oak Tree Struck By Lightning
- Japanese Maples in Parker County
- Is There Value in Whitewashing Tree Trunks?
- Arizona Cypress
- Bur Oak
- Shumard Oak
- Removing a Limb from a Tree
- Recommed Fast Growing Trees
- Is There a List of Native Shrubs and Trees For Parker County?
- Can I be Firewise and keep my trees?
- Live Oak
- Crape Myrtle
- Chinkapin Oak
- Bigtooth Maple
- When Do I Fertilize Newly Planted Leyland Cypress?
- Is Lava Rock A Good Mulch For Crape Myrtle?
- Recommended varieties of peaches for Parker County
- Texas Persimmon
- Texas Mountain Laurel
- Shantung Maple
- Rusty Blackhaw Viburnum
- Red Bud
- Mexican Plum
- Lacey Oak
- Goldenball Leadtree
- Desert Willow
- Carolina Buckthorn